Registration & Costs
- Three-Week Full Day Course: $2400
- Two-Week Full Day Course: $1600
- Two-Week Half Day Course: $800
- One-Week Full Day Course: $800
- One-Week Half Day Course: $400
The tuition fee is payable in full when billed, prior to the start of the summer session. Students will not be permitted to attend classes until tuition is remitted in full. Horace Mann School reserves the right to cancel courses or programs at any time if courses are not sufficiently enrolled. Cancellations will be posted on the website, and we will make every effort to notify students in under-enrolled courses as early as possible.
During the Summer Program, lunch is provided for students and included in tuition. Students can choose to eat what we are offering, to walk down Broadway to buy lunch, or order delivery, at their own expense, depending on current pandemic restrictions. In addition to lunches, the Summer Program provides a morning snack and an afternoon snack each day in the Summer Program office, which will be located in the Katz Library.
All application links are found within the description for each course. Applications will be accepted anytime up to the first day of the Summer Program, provided there is still room in the course.
Course Withdrawal & Refund Policy
Course Withdrawals for all courses:
Only under unusual circumstances – to be determined by the Summer Program Coordinator -- is the $400 deposit refundable.
- Students who withdraw from courses more than one week prior to the start date or earlier will forfeit their non-refundable $400 deposit, but will receive a refund for the remainder of the tuition.
- Students who withdraw within one week of but prior to the start date will receive a 75% refund.
- Students who withdraw within the first two days of the course will receive a 50% refund.
- After the first two days, there will be no refund for the course.
HM families who have questions about Financial Aid should contact Lisa Moreira.
Email: Lisa_Moreira@horacemann.org or phone at 718-432-4115.
Horace Mann School adheres to a long-standing policy of admitting students of any race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the School. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, financial aid, athletic or other school-administered programs.