Middle & Upper Divisions - Lions Ultimate Frisbee Camp
June 11 -15
The Lions Ultimate Frisbee Camp is designed for all interested students (boys & girls) entering grades 7 - 12. Whether a player is brand new to Ultimate or is a seasoned veteran, they are encouraged to attend.
Campers will be taught the fundamental skills and strategies that lead to success in Ultimate. An emphasis will be made on all-around skill development, team chemistry, and upholding Spirit of the Game. Advanced campers will be presented with opportunities to practice higher level Ultimate skills with guidance from experienced Instructors.
Our goal is to foster an inclusive Ultimate community that holds love of the game and mutual respect at its center, while focusing on accelerating the growth of each camper.
- Five Hours of daily instruction
- 1:10 Instructor to camper ratio
- Instruction in fundamental skills and techniques
- Instruction in advanced techniques related to personal development
- Offensive and defensive strategies taught
- Discussion and application of Spirit of the Game (a fundamental sportsmanship principle specific to the rules of Ultimate)
- Staffed by current and former high-level Club Ultimate players
Time: 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
Monday through Friday
Week One: $410.00
Chris Nelson, Head Ultimate Frisbee Coach
Van Cortlandt Park Parade Grounds
Lions Ultimate Frisbee Camp Application - Registration Closed. Contact Summer Programs Office for Additional Information.
Door-to-door van service is provided by SuperTrans NY. Inc. in Manhattan and Riverdale/Fieldston, for an additional fee. Space can be reserved by paying in full at time of application.