The Office of Institutional Research & Enrollment Management at Horace Mann School supports the School's ongoing strategic planning, program evaluation and assessment.
At the direction of the Head of School the Office:
- collects and shares data and information from internal and external sources for strategic planning and program evaluation.
- provides statistical information and data for review within divisions, departments, programs or offices.
- provides data and projections needed for annual planning, including but not limited to enrollment, financial aid, and student, family, and employee demographics.
- responds to reporting obligations required by NAIS, NYSAIS, the Guild of Independent Schools, NYSED, and other local and regional associations.
Data Tables & Summary Statistics
- 2018-2019 Enrollment Summary
- 2017-2018 Enrollment Summary
- 2017-2018 Financial Aid Distribution Summary
- 2016-2017 Enrollment Summary
- 2016-2017 Financial Aid Distribution Summary
- 2015-2016 Enrollment Summary
- 2015-2016 Financial Aid Distribution Summary
- 2014-2015 Enrollment Summary
- 2014-2015 Financial Aid Distribution Summary
- 2008-2018 Student Population Summary
Additional archival data is available here.
Note: SOC is the abbreviation for Students of Color; FA is the abbreviation for Financial Aid.
Inquiries should be directed to Lisa Moreira, Director of Institutional Research & Enrollment Management, at (718)432-4115.